- Open the PDF file of the words of the spelling level that you are currently working on.
- If it’s easier print a copy of the words at that spelling level.
- Using the spell checker practise your spelling of the words at the level you are working on. It opens in another tab.
- Each level has a word find or several word finds created by the words of that spelling level. Complete the word find(s) as they are made from the words of each spelling level. The words will stay high lighted if correct.
- Test yourself by again using the spellchecker to spell the words. Have someone say the words to you.
Spell Checker, Spelling Levels and Word Finds